Monday, February 16, 2009

Wilhelmina!

Mitch and I got Wilhelmina in December from Fort Worth. She is a doberman and her name means fierce protector in German. I haven't posted any of pictures of her yet. Here are some from the day after we got her and some of her now. She is almost 4 months old. She's a stinker. :)

Photobucket

Here she's hiding from the camera. She didn't know what I was doing!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Here she is now! She's so big.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I had just gotten my new video lights and I was testing them out on her. She was scared and hiding behind the couch!
Photobucket


Look at her nose! She was playing in the backyard and got really dirty. I had to get a few pictures of her nose because she looked so cute.
Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: